Home > Make a Difference > Fundraise for us > Community Fundraising
Bring everyone together and have run raising money to protect the parks you love!
Anything goes with community fundraising, so be as creative as you like! The more unusual and attention grabbing your idea, the more likely people are to donate. Whatever it is that you choose to do to raise money for Fields in Trust we will support you every step of the way with hints and tips as well as fundraising pack with collection boxes, t-shirts and balloons!
Need some inspiration?
Here are our top 10 community fundraisers:
- Sweepstake - it could be the football World Cup or Strictly Come Dancing, this is perfect for the office or pub!
- Cake sale
- 'Pot luck' dinner evening
- Auction of promises
- Summer fair - register it as a Have a Field Day event to get a themed event box
- Quiz night
- Talent show
- Car boot sale
- Speed dating (or blind date if you like!)
- And finally the easiest of the lot - a collection box at your local shop, cafe or hairdressers!