Patcham Gardens, Old London Road, Patcham, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 8XR - Fields in Trust
Loading...

Fields we protect

Patcham Gardens, Old London Road, Patcham, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 8XR

2.7

Managing organisation:
BRGHTON & HOVE CITY COUNCIL

The northern half of the gardens is a grassed area whilst the southern half is laid out as an attractive sunken rose garden featuring a Tuscan pergola and a small Doric temple, both purchased from the 1924 Wembley Exhibition by Captain Bertie Hubbard MacLaren. The temple is decorated with fruit motifs and figureheads.

Today an active gardening group work in the gardens on a regular basis and are keen to continue its value to the local community.

Facilities

Field map