Have a Field Day - Hints and tips
Home > Enjoy > Have a Field Day > Host an event > Have a Fundraising Field Day > Hints and tips
Inspiration for fundraising at your Have a Field Day
Not sure how you can fundraise as part of your Have a Field Day? We've put together a few ideas to get you started. There will be a full pack of exciting fundraising ideas available to download closer to Have a Field Day for registered events. Make sure you register your event to receive access to the content!
- A good old-fashioned bake sale, or even better a baking competition - donate to enter, donate to judge!
- Pot luck bring and share picnic or BBQ
- Seed planting - ask people to donate a small amount to have their name displayed on a list of all the people who helped replant the park flower bed in 2017
- Summer cocktail making - everyone bring a mini bottle. Even better if you have a local distillery who could donate a few bottles of gin or whisky
- Vintage Shwapping - bring and swap the clothes you don't wear anymore for ones you will! The clothes are free, but ask everyone to put a small amount of money in the collection bucket to take part
- Yoga/Zumba marathon - ask the local exercise class to donate an outdoor session and see how many people you can get doing the same moves
- Tug of war - how about girls against boys?
- Space hopper games - why not play tag, or a space hopper race?
- Egg and spoon race - you can get goodies to help with egg and spoon races in your fundraising pack once you register your event