Team Assistant / Database Co-ordinator
Fields in Trust is currently seeking an experienced Team Assistant / Database Co-ordinator for our London office. Duties include maintaining databases, providing support for the Chief Executive and assisting other functions including the fundraising and communications teams.
||Team Assistant / Database Co-ordinator
|Term of Employment:
||£23,000 to £25,000
||25 days per year
|Normal Place of Work:
||Kings Cross, London
||To maintain and develop accurate databases, provide general administrative support for the CEO, ensure effective office management and support other functions across the across the charity including fundraising and communications
The tasks listed in this job description are an indication of the areas, which the post will cover. It is not a finite list as the post embraces a wide range of responsibilities and there is an assumption that the post holder will wish to extend his/her professional development.
- To undertake general office management and administrative tasks
- To maintain and update all databases as required
- To assist the CEO with diary planning, travel arrangements and other ad hoc duties
- To arrange and service meetings and events as required
- To assist with fundraising correspondence and reports
- To assist with communications monitoring including compiling press cuttings etc
- To recruit and manage internships
- To create and maintain effective filing systems
- To welcome visitors and answer the switchboard
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft
- Strong experience of using database systems, particularly Microsoft Access
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Methodical and accurate
- Professional and friendly attitude and commitment
- Interest in the third sector
||7th June 2013
||Week commencing 17 June 2013
To apply for this position please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
INTERNSHIPS AT FIT
Our intern programme offers a great opportunity to gain first hand experience of working in the third sector. As a small charity we are able to ensure that our interns learn about all areas of the organisation and our core work.
To find out more about the programme or to apply please download the Intern Application Pack.
For just £10 per year you can become a member of FIT and help us protect spaces for the future
Protecting 2012 outdoor spaces to mark the Diamond Jubilee!